Symposium on neutron cross-sections from 10 to 50 MeV
Read Online
Share

Symposium on neutron cross-sections from 10 to 50 MeV held at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York 11973, May 12-14, 1980 by Symposium on Neutron Cross-sections from 10 to 50 MEV (1980 Brookhaven National Laboratory)

  • 856 Want to read
  • ·
  • 64 Currently reading

Published by National Nuclear Data Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory, available from National Technical Information Service in [Upton, N.Y.], Springfield, Va .
Written in English

Subjects:

  • Neutron cross sections -- Congresses

Book details:

Edition Notes

Statementedited by M.R. Bhat and S. Pearlstein ; jointly sponsored by the Office of Fusion Energy and the Division of High Energy and Nuclear Physics of the United States Department of Energy
GenreCongresses
SeriesInformation Analysis Center report
ContributionsBhat, M. R, Pearlstein, S, Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Office of Fusion Energy, United States. Dept. of Energy. Division of High Energy and Nuclear Physics
The Physical Object
Pagination2 v. (viii, 885 p.) :
Number of Pages885
ID Numbers
Open LibraryOL15476272M

Download Symposium on neutron cross-sections from 10 to 50 MeV

PDF EPUB FB2 MOBI RTF

Takahashi A, Ichimura E, Sasaki Y et al () Measurement of double differential neutron emission cross-sections for incident neutrons of MeV. J Nucl Sci Technol 25(3)– Google Scholar Tovesson F, Hill TS () Neutron induced fission cross section of Np from keV to MeV.   The neutron capture cross sections for ,Pb have been measured in the neutron energy region from 10 to keV. The γ-rays cascaded from a . Symposium on Neutron Cross Sections from 10 to 40 MeV, BNL-NCS (). Google ScholarCited by: 1. Measurement of Double Differential Neutron Emission Cross sections at 14 MeV (A Takahashi) Hadron Dependence of Collective Excitations in Neutron Scattering to Collective Levels (M T McEllistrem) Measurement of Double Differential Cross Sections of Secondary Neutrons in the Incident Energy Range 9 to 13 MeV (H-Q Tang et al.).

  Neutron emission spectra of 10 B and 11 B were measured at 6, 10 and MeV and those of 6 Li, 7 Li. and carbon at MeV using time-of-flight techniques. Absolute double differential cross sections were obtained by using scattering from hydrogen as a cross section reference. A preliminary analysis is made of ultracold neutron (UCN) production in liquid 4 He for incident neutrons with an energy of about 1 meV. By the use of a cross-section model developed for the cold-neutron scattering in liquid 4 He, a set of multigroup constants for several different temperatures is generated. A multigroup neutron transport analysis is applied to a one-dimensional slab model for. The authors measured the neutron energy spectra of a quasi-monoenergetic 7 Li(p,n) neutron source with and MeV protons set at seven angles (0°, °, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° and 30°), using a time-of-flight (TOF) method employing organic scintillators NE at the Research Center for Nuclear Physics (RCNP) of Osaka University. The energy spectra of the source neutrons were precisely. By using a twin-gridded ionization chamber, differential cross-section data of the 64Zn(n,)61Ni reaction were measured at neutron energies of , , and MeV.

Neutron induced fission cross-sections of Pu, Am, Symposium on Nuclear Data Page 10 Nuclear Data Center, JAERI, Japan November , Pulsed neutron source: = 50 MeV 0 E n = 20 MeV Intenc i t y, c o unts /c hannel E n = 10 MeV E n = 5 MeV E 0 20 40 60 80 0 50 .   The double-differential cross sections (energy spectra) for the (n, px), (n, dx), (n, tx) and (n, x) reactions on oxygen have been measured for nine incident neutron energies in the range 25 to 65 MeV at lab angles between and in steps these measurements, the energy differential cross sections have been determined and consequently the partial and total kerma factors. Cross sections have been measured with the activation technique at various neutron energies in the range of to MeV for the following 22 reactions: 19F(n,p)19O, 23Na(n,p)23Ne, 23Na(n,α)20F. In 93% of the reactions Q = MeV, leaving the Lithium nuclide in the first excited state. The other 7% of the reactions have Q = MeV, with the Lithium nuclide in the ground state. The energy from the reaction With a thermal neutron is shared as kinetic energy of the daughter products. The reaction products are MeV and I MeV for.